Apple Pay is both a digital payment platform and cryptocurrency wallet software developed by Apple specifically for the iOS operating system. It was launched in 2014 in order to allow clients to pay money straight to their connections via mobile texts. Apple customers may utilize this approach to make purchases in shops, apps, or any digital platform. This is a built-in function that allows users to buy things with their Apple gadgets. Users may acquire Bitcoin with a bank account, bank cards, or debit cards in addition to Apple Pay.
Is Apple Pay Available to You?
Apple Pay is accepted in almost every nation on the globe. It may be used to acquire Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) in the United States and Scandinavian nations. It’s feasible thanks to a collaboration between the Opera internet browser and Wyre, a financial company. Users may also buy BTC and ETH with a bank card from the cryptocurrency wallet on the Opera website, Opera Touch.
Opera Touch is the company’s iOS software that features an integrated virtual wallet. It streamlines the purchasing procedure by allowing consumers to acquire Bitcoin instantaneously.
How Can I Purchase Bitcoin (BTC) With Apple Pay?
With the help of Apple Pay, users may buy Bitcoin from any platform or crypto exchange platform of their choosing. Nevertheless, consider choosing from recognized and trustworthy virtual payment exchanges platforms. The procedure for purchasing BTC using this payment option is nearly identical throughout platforms. To buy Bitcoin using Apple Pay, simply follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Open a cryptocurrency account first.
- Step 2: After you’ve created an account, double-check it.
- Step 3: Complete the form and upload a picture ID to prove your identification. Coinmama should be able to confirm this in a few hours. Complete the application with the Bitcoin address.
- Step 4: Make Apple Pay the default transaction mode.
- Step 5: Select “Bitcoin” from the drop-down menu. Then select the quantity of Bitcoin you’d like to buy and purchase using your accounts.
- Step 6: When users have purchased BTC, they can obtain it in their Coinmama wallet.
Leading Virtual Platforms for Purchasing BTC Using Apple Pay
There are many cryptocurrency exchanges where you can buy Bitcoin through Apple pay. We have selected the easiest and most reliable ones to trade for you. You can see the list of the exchanges we have chosen below, with all their features.
Coinbase originally allowed customers to make fast transactions using a debit or credit card, but it has recently included Apple Pay as an even more useful alternative for iOS users. When accessing the Coinbase webpage on an Apple Pay-compatible gadget, this will display as a form of payment, making the transaction super-easy.
- Easy to use interface
- Some states in the United States are not authorized
- It can be costly.
A Quick Guide to Using Coinbase
- Use an iOS gadget that accepts Apple Pay to register into Coinbase.
- On the interface, click “Trade” after clicking on Bitcoin.
- Using “currency,” users may purchase BTC.
- Choose “Add payment method” after entering the quantity to obtain.
- “Apple Pay” is the option you need to choose.
- Using Apple Pay on the device, verify the transaction.
Paxful links Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency purchasers using transaction options, like Apple Pay. Like any peer-to-peer service, it’s critical to assess the particular vendor’s reliability, not simply the platforms.
- No purchase costs
- Acquisition limitations are minimal
A Quick Guide to Using Paxful:
- Sign up for an account and double-check your information.
- Choose Apple Pay as the means of payment.
- Select the currency in which you wish the rate to be displayed.
- Look for deals, choose a vendor, and then press “Buy.”
- Specify the amount you’d like to spend.
- Hit “Mark as paid” after following the transaction steps.
- The Bitcoins will be sent to the Paxful wallet by the vendor.
Coinmama is well-known for allowing consumers to purchase Bitcoins through their credit cards, and it currently takes Apple Pay too. Even though the costs are quite high, they are effective when compared to other considerations such as exchange premiums when using Apple Pay as a form of payment.
- The company has a good reputation.
- Excellent customer service and a global presence.
- Some states in the US are not permitted.
- It is very costly.
A quick guide to Using Coinmama:
- Make a digital wallet of your own.
- On the webpage, choose the sum of Bitcoin you want to buy.
- Hit the “Buy” button.
- Complete the form and upload a picture ID to access your information. Coinmama should be able to validate this in a matter of time.
- Complete the application with your wallet address.
- Choose Apple Pay as your payment option.
- Fulfill the transaction.
BitPay, like several of the other digital wallets, works with Simplex and Wyre to make Bitcoin transactions using Apple Pay. The regular Simplex purchasing restrictions apply, which are $500 for US customers and $1000 for customers from overseas nations.
- A well-known brand
- Accepts cryptocurrency payments.
- Users in the United States can use a custody wallet with minimal maximum purchasing limitations.
A Quick Guide to Using BitPay:
- Install the BitPay app on your device.
- To begin, launch the app and create a wallet.
- Set the sum you want to invest in Bitcoin
- Click the “Buy Crypto” option.
- Verify the payment option as well as your location.
- Use Apple Pay to finalize the transaction.
It can be confusing to choose a platform to acquire Bitcoins using Apple Pay. since there aren’t that many options. However, Coinmama is the recommended platform if you’re from the US and would like to acquire huge sums of Bitcoins swiftly and safely. Exodus is the greatest alternative for users in the United States who want to purchase lesser quantities and execute payments more easily. If you’re in another country, Paxful is a wonderful option.
Steve is a cryptocurrency researcher. After completing his master’s degree in economics, he delved into the world of cryptocurrencies. After completing his 5 years of education in London, he worked as an audit specialist in a financial company. He is currently producing exclusive content for coinews.io.